Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Novel is finished.

"Whew", I say in a large voice, wheezing and shaking the sweat from my brow.
Editing done, line-by-line done three times. Maps finished.
All I have to do now is wait......
And wait.
After all this time (three years of writing and tweaking) you'd think I had the patience of a saint, but that ain't the case.
I'm like a wee kid again, quivering with excitement, waiting on the first actual paperback to fall into my battered mail box.
Something physical to show for my hard work, and the support of those who told me 'never to give up'.
Thanks to you all.
It's taken a while to get here.
Nook and Kindle versions will be first, of course.... that's the way of the world these days.
All the best.
Ian.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...