Monday, November 7, 2011

Zombie Apocalypse: How to Write Your Own Novel.


I tried to start my own Zombie novel three or four times, but kept getting caught in traps of the genre.

It's not easy, and I started to write my own primer, to allow me to get the novel under way. Before I knew it, I had the start of my own "How To" book.
It deals with all the pitfalls of the Zombie genre.

Considerations like; Where in the timeline of Zombie-ism do you start? Pre-mid-post apocalypse?

Where is your novel set? It matters.

How bad do you take the gore?

Choice of Weapons (and how to get them)

Driving after the apocalypse.

And many more.

Why not give it a try, you might be the next "Walking Dead".


Instantly on Kindle at Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk for the measly sum of $2.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...